Kz Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server is Closed and White-Listed until further notice.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help! I Need Someone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Error
Admin
Error

Help! I Need Someone! Empty
PostSubject: Help! I Need Someone!   Help! I Need Someone! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:06 pm

So its been a year since i been on this server why because school,(taking extra years)
life and other shit  So when i got on the forums i saw this

Some of you may have noticed I have given temporary ownership to Drake and then Connor That is going to change. I have decided not to close the server. I am going to be implementing a new Policy and Rank system and Changing a lot of Major and somewhat minor things. Some of you will get Ranks some of you wont it all will be based upon past experiences and such. Do Not Complain or you will be permanently banned and if you are unbanned after being banned you will be banned again and the person or persons that have unbanned you will be banned as well.

cheers 

frnc give me like a good date when it will be online!

Thanks Sazzzzz afro
Back to top Go down
Frnc
Admin

Help! I Need Someone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! I Need Someone!   Help! I Need Someone! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 am

Error wrote:
So its been a year since i been on this server why because school,(taking extra years)
life and other shit  So when i got on the forums i saw this

Some of you may have noticed I have given temporary ownership to Drake and then Connor That is going to change. I have decided not to close the server. I am going to be implementing a new Policy and Rank system and Changing a lot of Major and somewhat minor things. Some of you will get Ranks some of you wont it all will be based upon past experiences and such. Do Not Complain or you will be permanently banned and if you are unbanned after being banned you will be banned again and the person or persons that have unbanned you will be banned as well.

cheers 

frnc give me like a good date when it will be online!

Thanks Sazzzzz afro
I can't give a specific Date.
It would probably be late December or Early 2014
Back to top Go down
https://kzserver.forumotion.com

Help! I Need Someone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kz Server :: Discussions :: Off Topic-
Jump to: